Procedure to be adopted to get Equivalence Certificate
for courses studied
· Candidates who require Equivalence Certificate for the courses studied at our college are informed to submit a requisition at the ‘B’ Section of the Registrar’s Office at Bharathiar University directly. They need not approach the college authorities to get the Equivalence Certificate.
· Copy of the following documents are to be annexed with the requisition :
1) Consolidated Statement of Marks (issued by the college)
2) Provisional or Degree Certificate (issued by the University)
3) Stamped self-addressed envelope.
Note : It is learnt from the University that Equivalence Certificate will be sent only through post. Students who apply for the same along with the above documents may get the Equivalence Certificate within a day or two.